mermaid princess


Theme © ✖✖✖



exam over!
Monday, October 11, 2010 | 0 comments
OMG YAY WE ARE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!
LET'S GO PARTYY!! HAHAHHA xD

HAHAHHA!! VAULT5 HERE I COMEEE! :D
HEHEHEHE. (:
STUPID LAH. I WISH I WAS 16. >.<
Then can go into ZOUK for the fanmeet.
GAHH. -depressed-
NVM! At least i got the priority ticket for the concert. (:
But dont know who performing yet. only know its either beast, ukiss or 2ne1.
I HOPE ITS BEAST. (DONGWOON!!! I WANNA SEE THEM PERFORM SOOM LIVE!!!)
BUT SHERMEEN WANTS UKISS. (ELI! I WANT TO SEE THEM LIKE SO DESPO!!)
GLADYS PROBABLY WANTS ALL 3 LOL. <-- crazy fangirl
and the twins haven reply me yet.
But i shouldn't kajiao them since they still having exams. ohwell~
we going out soon anyways! :D

TSK. my letter 'E' got problem lol. must press hardhard then can. GAHH.
HOHO~ im downloading maple now. (: 13 hours left. -dies-
im going to start on my dieting plan!
but it all depends on whether my mum wants to prepare the food for me lol.
its like... quite nice. (: CHICKEN!!
(LOLs, remind of minhwan shouting chicken while doing situps haha.)
but its only for one day out of the week. GAHH.
the rest is like ... dont talk about it.
BUT I GOT DETERMINATION!! (not now though. im hungry. >.<)

YAY 12 HOURS LEFT!!
i dont know.. but after the math paper today, i dont really feel excited like how the others felt...
maybe cuz i never really studied hard. :S
but yeah. that's me.
LOL. my sister finds it amazing how i can concentrate better with music on than without.
I HAVE MAGICAL POWERS! hahaha. kidding.
GOSH IM REALLY LAME AND HUNGRY NOW.
stupid. i dont want to to type anymore. cuz of the stupid letter 'E'.

im going to scold my sister now. she banging the piano. TSK. no brains one.

← NEWER
PAST →



follow profile affiliates free page refresh